Activity Manager is a project management tool. It helps a project
leader to manage and check his collaborators activity. Simple to use,
lightweight, but very efficient and customizable !
Activity Manager is open source software. You can use it
and redistribute it freely (see legal
for more details).
The tool's features are :
- Durations repository administration
- Collaborators repository administration
- Tasks repository administration
- Contributions management (=activity management)
- Extensible report facility (with built in templates)
- XML database export/import
- EXCEL export
The application allows to build and maintain a hierarchical task
tree. It works with a very simple database model that allows
to build quicly custom reports through the report facility or
through simple SQL requests. Activity Manager is customizable.
Coded in Java, Activity Manager can be used in three different modes :
Custom mode may require advanced java notions, like CLASSPATH
manipulation, particulary if you wish to use a database which is
different from MySql and HSQL.
- Standalone mode (with an embeded HSQL database)
- MySQL Server mode
- Custom mode (user defined database for skilled users)
It has been tested on Windows 7 and Xubuntu and
may work with any version of MySQL.
Click to enlarge